Art Explosion - Part I


Downtown Art District - Side Wall of a Building

Downtown Art District - 2 Wall Art Composite

Downtown Art District - 2 Wall Art Composite

Downtown Art District - Sidewalk & Wall Art Composite
Downtown Art District - 2 Sidewalk Art Composite
I accidentally stumbled upon an art district in downtown when I was visiting a restaurant there. Just thinking about the place gives me goose bumps, it was so invigorating to be surrounded by art - art on the walls, sidewalks, payphone booths, sign posts, sizes ranging from small sidewalk art to building size art. I felt like a kid in a candy store - needless to say, I ran around took photo after photo and  consumed and captured art to my hearts content. I've many more pictures to share. Look for more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...