Hy Jewelry at Pasadena Museum of California Art

I have lived in LA for over a decade now and am still discovering new places. I guess that's the beauty of living in a big city. Recently I came to know Pasadena Museum of California Art through Susan Wang. I met Susan at Unique USA Show and she curates Pasadena Museum shop. This is a museum that excites you from the parking lot. When I visited there for the first time I was welcomed by the vibrant Kosmic Krylon Carnival mural in the parking lot, by Kenny Scharf. You can't help but to get excited to be in a space full of colors and wacky illustrations. I was there to deliver my jewelry to the museum store for the opening night and to see art. Susan has given me a space in the shop to create my own display and encourage me to share and promote my jewelry. After the set up, I got to preview Stas Orlovski: Chimera - projections of the 18th and 19th century moving drawing where histories, events, and dreams magically come together to create a world of its own. I stood there mesmerized by beautifully illustrated images come to life. Needless to say, go check it out! When you are there, stop by the museum store and check out my jewelry too.

Kosmic Krylon Carnival Mural at PMCA
Kosmic Krylon Carnival Mural at PMCA
Jewelry set up for an Opening night at PMCA
Hyjewelry Layout at PMCA
Hyjewelry Layout at PMCA
Stas Orlovski: Chimera 
Maddy at PMCA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...