|Chopped leek, red bell pepper, hot pepper, and zucchini|
|Chopped leek, red bell pepper, hot pepper, and zucchini mixed with flour and water|
|Korean pancake (pa jun)|
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 bunch of leek or green onion
- Half zucchini
- half red bell pepper
- 2 hot pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for about 10 minutes. Check consistency before cooking – batter should be a little bit runnier than American pancake batter, so that the Pa Jun cooks quickly and evenly.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat and coat with a thin layer of oil.
- Pour batter to fill pan in a thin layer (about 1/3 of your batter should fill a regular saute pan).
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until set and golden brown on bottom.
- Turn over with help of spatula or plate (or flip it in the air if you are good at that) and finish by cooking 1-2 more minutes, adding more oil if necessary.
- Serve with soy sauce with sesame seeds