Free Printable April Calendar!



Today I am excited to announce a new series of "free printables". On a by-weekly basis I am going to design a card, calendar, print, or wallpaper, and have them available for people to download for free. I thought of doing this to challenge myself and to share some of my new designs with you. Today I designed a Calendar for the month of April. Here's a diamond shape pattern continuing on the theme of Geometric calendar. There are two versions of this calendar - letter size printout and 1024 x 768px wallpaper. Simply print one out, preferably on a hard-copy paper, and tape it to the wall (washi tape works great!) or enjoy it on your computer screen! Happy April!



April Calendar - Check Below to Download

April Calendar On My Bedroom Wall

             



All images and design © 2013 Hyun Yu. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...