Little Bird Said, "It's September!" - Free Printable Calendar

September is right around the corner. Ever since I started working from home, I often find myself losing track of days. I am usually a day or two behind, like the time I went to a farmer's market on Wednesday thinking it was a Tuesday. I often catch myself being surprised that the month is almost over. I am not sure if it's good or bad thing, perhaps it's neither. I am just glad I caught myself in time to design next month's calendar. For this month, there are two versions of the calendar because I couldn't decide on one. I am curious to find out which one people prefer. Download your free copy below. Enjoy! 


Rose Bird Said, "It's September!" - Free Monthly Calendar Download

Rust Bird Said, "It's September!" - Free Monthly Calendar Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...