Hyjewelry Invasion

I can't believe it's been two weeks since Unique USA. I have been meaning to write about so many events following the show and time has escaped me until now. I am happy to announce two more great shops carry Hyjewelry! Each shop carries selected jewelry from my collections. Tiny Universe is a super cute boutique in Pasadena, California, nestled in a beautiful London shop setting. This tiny store showcases an inspired collection of minimal design goods. My jewelry fits right in, and you can find and try on my jewelry here too. You won't have any problems finding a great gift here if you can resist getting something for yourself!


Treehuas is another great little shop celebrating its first two weeks grand opening with a 20% discount. Grab a coupon here. They have a range of unique products that will spark your shopping impulse. You may know the shop owner Saralynn through the VW vintage bus, which used to be her store on wheels until it burned down. Now you can visit Saralynn any time at her new Glendale, California location. You can find my new Dots collection there. Dots is my recent jewelry design that is hand molded and carved using clay. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...