Free Printable June Calendar!









June is almost here. Here's a patterned calendar to mark the month. This one is all about variation within a uniform squared pattern. Looking at it from the photograph, it reminds me of my life - it's seemingly predictable with daily routines yet there are many complexities within. It's been 8 months since I left my job to pursue my own business of graphic design service and product designs and it hasn't been easy. I am still trying to figure out how to make this work. I realized so much has do with myself. This journey has pushed me to get to know myself better through getting to know my insecurities. I am learning to be more aware of them and not let them influence me so much.

If life ever feels dull, just look for the complexities within.

Free Printable June Calendar - Check Below to Download

April, May, & June Calendars - they make wonderful wall decoration.

                                                   
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...