Hyjewelry at Unique USA this summer!


I am super excited to announce Hyjewelry will be at the Unique USA this summer, August 9 & 10! I have visited Unique USA as a shopper before and always loved the party vibe with live DJ, free snacks and drinks, offbeat crowd, super creative shops, and cool workshops. I am pumped to be a seller this time around. A lot of work ahead to make my booth display stand out and create new jewelry designs for the show. If you haven't been to the show, it's time get over there. To celebrate my first show at the Unique USA, I am giving away two tickets to the show. All you need to do is one or more of the following:

:: Leave a Blog Post Comment
:: Follow @Maupoo on Twitter
:: Like us @ Hello Maupoo on Facebook 
:: Link to us from your Blog

Be sure to let me know which ones you did in the blog comment section below. The giveaway ends Sunday, August 3. Good Luck!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...