Learning as I go

It's been close to 2 months since I left my job but for some reason it feels like a lifetime ago. Ever since I started working from home, I've lost track of time and dates. I once took my husband to weekly farmer's market thinking it was Tuesday on Wednesday. Also, I'm often surprised to realize it's Friday which is big change from before. I used to be known for counting days until Friday. Here I am no longer counting days and having abundance of time to create and do whatever I like. The freedom of schedule is wonderful yet there's much anxiety as well. I'm working on building my business around my design goods and realizing there's a lot that I need to learn. So far I found the biggest challenges are not knowing the ropes... and me: Being a newbie feels like having a resume without experiences, and it's been challenging to engage other businesses to work with me. And with that I find myself doubting. I knew it wasn't going to be easy going in, and I'm learning as I go and taking one step at a time. Let's see where it has taken me in next 2 months.

Los Angeles Downtown LA
                                                        All images and design © 2012 Hyun Yu. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...