Minted Challenge - Vote for me!

Cow's Day At Work

I've just entered a challenged at Minted.com and would love your support! If you like the design please "vote for me!" button below. This piece was derived from my experiment with slow eating. I'm naturally a fast eater and had to really think about slowing down and tasting each bite. During the process of eating, chewing, and swallowing, it made me think of a cow who does this all day long. This piece is about doing next to nothing... and appreciating it fully.


Vote for my
design on minted.
Cow's Day At Work
see more from Hyun Yu
vote for me!
Check out my competition in Christmas photo cards and Save the Date cards at Minted.




                                                   All images and design © 2012 Hyun Yu. All rights reserved.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...